Having read about spiritual lethargy, do you think that you are spiritually lethargic?
- Does my heart long for God’s Word, such that I must set aside time each day to spend reading God’s Word? Or is it a mere routine that I follow for duty’s sake? (Ps 42:1-2)
- Do I do my quiet time regularly? How much time do I spend on it?
- Do I just skim through reading God’s word because I feel tired?
- Do I take time to prepare my heart before going to God’s house? Do I come to church or YF just to fall asleep during service? (Eccl 5:1-2)
- What do I learn from messages? Can I remember what I’ve learnt after the service or YF has ended?
- Do I take time to prepare for my duty when my group is chairing?
- Do I serve reluctantly? (2 Co 9:7)
- Do I lose my temper easily when I talk to my family members? (1 John 4:12)
- Am I forgiving to the people around me? (Matt 18:21-22)
- Do I try to share the gospel to my unbelieving friends around me?
- Do I show a good testimony to the people around me?
(Written by Hadassah Chew)